1. Aligolizadeh Firoozjayi, N., Ramezanzadeh Lasbui, M., And Esmaeili, M., 2015. Measuring the Environmental Behaviors of Tourists in Kwiri and Desert Destinations Case Study: Rural Areas of Khour and Biabanak. Journal of Rural Studies, 6 (2), 253-274. [In Persian]
2. Arcury, Thomas. A., 1990. Environmental Attitudeand, Environmental Knowledge. Journal of Society forApplied Anthropology. 49, 300-304.
3. Azimi, M., Gholami, M. Ramin Azad, M., 2013. Making clear indicators of environmental education based on science literacy standards in America of project 2061, the Fourteenth Conference on Environmental Education, Tehran. [In Persian]
4. Barrett, GW., Peles, JD. Odum, EP., 1997. Transcending processes and the level of organization concept, Journal of Bioscience, 47 (8), 51-53.
5. Barr, S., Ford, N., Gilg, J., Andrew. W., 2003. Attitudes towards Recycling Household Waste in Exeter, Devon: Quantitative & Qualitative Approaches, Local Environment. 8, 407-421.
6. Cotrell, Stuart, P., 2003. Influence of Socio-Demographics and Environmental Attitudes on General Responsible Environmental Behavior Among recreational Boaters. Environment and Behavior, 25. 322-348.
7. Domina, T., Koch, K., 2002. Convenience and Frequency of Recycling: Implication for Including Textiles in Curbside Recycling Programs, Environment and Behavior, l 25, 322-348.
8. Dolnicar, S., Juvan, E., 2015. Measuring Environmentally Sustainable Tourist Behaviour, Annals of Tourism Research, 59, 30-44.
9. Duailibi, M., Ecological literacy: What are talking about? Convergence, 2006, 39(4), 65-68.
10. Entezari, A.R., 2012. Investigating the Principles of the Prophecy of Environmental Protection, Quarterly Journal of Contemporary Theology, the Second Year, 7, 47-71. [In Persian]
11. Feiyu C., Hong C., Daoyan, G., Ruyin, L., 2017. Analysis of Undesired Environmental Behavior among Chinese Undergraduates, Journal of Cleaner Production, 162
- Fransson, N., Garling, T., 1999. Environmental Concern Conceptual Definitions, Measurement Methods, and Research Findings, Journal of Environmental Psychology, 19, 369-382.
12. Feiyu, C., Hong, C., Daoyan, G., Ruyin, L., 2017. Analysis of Undesired Environmental Behavior among Chinese Undergraduates, Journal of Cleaner Production, DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.06.051.
13. Frick, J., Kaiser, F., Mark, W., 2004. Environmental Knowledge and Conservation Behavior: Exploring Prevalence and Structure in a Representative Sample. Personality and Individual Differences, 37, 1597-1613.
14. Ferdowsi, S., Mortazavi, Sh. and Rezvani, N., 2007. The relationship between environmental knowledge and environmental behaviors. Human Sciences Journal. 53, 266-253. [In Persian]
15. Fazeli, M. and Jafar Salihi, S., 2013. Attitude gap, knowledge and behavior of tourists, Journal of Tourism Management Studies, 8 (22), 161-161. [In Persian]
16. Parhizgar, L., Shobeiri, S. M., Sarmadi, M. R., 2013. Study the Viewpoints of Tehran City Teachers toward the Content of Environmental Education Curriculum Elementary School, Quarterly Journal of Environmental Education and Sustainable Development, 1(2), 35-43. [In Persian]
17. Pazoknejad, Z., Salehi, S., 2014. Analysis of Social Factors Affecting Students' Attitude and Performance. Journal of Applied Sociology, 25 (3), 88-71. [In Persian]
18. Granzin, Kent. L., Olsen, Janeen. E., 1991. Characterizing Participants in Activities Protacting the Environment: a Focus on Donating, Recycling and Conservation Behaviors. Public Policy & Marketing, 10, 1-27.
19. Hashemi, N., 2010. The role of ecotourism in sustainable rural development. Quarterly Journal of Village and Development, 13 (3), 188-173. [In Persian]
20. Hong, C, Feiyu, C, Xinru, H., Ruyin, L., Wenjie, L., 2017. Are individuals’ environmental behavior always consistent? —An analysis based on spatial difference, Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 125, 25-36.
21. Hunecke, M., Blobaum, A., Matthias, E & Huger, R., 2001. Responsibility and Environment – Ecological Norm Orientation and External Factors in the Domain of Traver Mode Choice. Environment and Behavior. 33. 830-862.
22. Hopper Joseph. R., 1991. Recycling as Altruistic Behavioral Strategies to Wxpand Participation in a Community Recycling Program. Environment and Behavior, 195-220.
23. Karajhanzi, Jan., 2010. Environmental and proevironmental behavior School and Health, Health Education: International Experiences, 21, 251- 274.
24. Kaiser Florian. G., Wolfing, S., Fuhrer, U., 1999. Environmental Attitude and Ecological Behavior, Journal of Environmental Psychology, 19, 1-19.
25. Manzanal, R., Fernandez, B., Luis, R., Carrasquer, J., 2007. Evaluation of Environmental Attitudes: Analysis and Results of a Scale Applied to University Student, Journal of University of Zaragoza, 91, 88-1009.
26. Oskamp, S.; Harrington, M. J; Edwards, T. C; Sherwood, D. L, Okuda, S. M & Swanson, D. C., 1991. Factors Influencing Household Recycling Behavior, Envirnment and Behavior, 23, 494-519.
27. Rezaei, M., Shobeiri, S. M., 2012. Relationship Between Using Viber, Line and Instagram Software with Environmental Literacy of Students, Scientific Journal of Educational Technology, 9 (4), 273-283. [In Persian]
28. Shobeiri, M., Abdullahi, S., 2009. Theory and Application of Environmental Education, Payame Noor University: Tehran. [In Persian]
29. Stern, Paul.C., 2000. Toward a Coherent Theory of Environmentally Significant Behavior. Journal of Social Issue, 56, 407-424.
30. Steg, L., Groot, J., Dreijernik, L., Abrahamse, W., Siero, F., 2011. General Antecedents of Personal Norms, Policy Acceptability, and Intentions: The Role of Values, Worldviews, and Environmental Concern.vol 24. Facultyof Behavioral and Social Sciences, Version of Record First Published pp 349-367.
31. Sajjasi Gheidari, H., Sadeghloo, T., Shahdadi, A., 2015. The Effects of Globalization on Lifestyle Change in Rural Areas, Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities, 7(4), 153-188. [In Persian]
32. Shobeiri, M., Farajollahi, M., Kouhyaghdam, E., Meybbodi, H., 2013. The relation between the use of collective media and the promotion of teachers' environmental education, Information and Communication Technology in Education, Fourth Year, 1, 23-40. [In Persian]
33. Salehi, S., Emamgoli, L., 2015. The Role of Individual and Social Norms in the Formation of the Protective Behavior of the Environment. Quarterly Journal of Environmental Education and Sustainable Development, 5 (1)
34. Salehi Omran, E., Agha Mohammadi, A., 2008. Knowledge, Attitude and Environmental Skills of Primary School Teachers in Mazandaran Province. Quarterly Journal of Education, 95, 118.
35. Salehi, S., Karimzadeh, S., 2013. Investigating the Effect of Environmental Values on Environmental Behavior (Urmia Urban Areas Study). Social Issues of Iran, 5 (2), 76-61.
36. Oskamp, S., Harrington, M., Edwards, J., Todd. C., Sherwood, D., L., Okuda, S., Swanson, M., Deborah. C., 1991. Factors Influencing Household Recycling Behavior. Envirnment and Behavior, 23 494-519.
37. Widegren, O., 1998. The New Environmental Paradigm and Personal Norms. Journal of Environment and Behavior, 30, 75-100.
38. Vining, J., Ebreo, A., 1990. What Make a Recycler? a Comparison of Recyclers and Nonrecyclers. Envirnment and Behavior, 22, 55-73.
39. Zhang, L., Gao, J., 2014. Exploring the Effects of International Tourism on China's Economic Growth, Energy Consumption and Environmental Pollution: Evidence from a Regional Panel Analysis. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 53, 225-234.